Friday, July 16, 2021

Contrasting selves of the deep....

 1. Cuddling Glory:

Glide on the waves, breathe the breeze, eat the candy clouds with a heart that has no broken vows! Build sandcastles as if you are framing your new self, with the most cabalistic shells. Love, adore, reflect. Cuddle the new child...as the deep spreads arms to kiss its little shore. 

And the line where the sky meets the sea

It calls me,

And no one knows

How far it goes

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me...

One day I'll know

How far I'll go...

Captured and edited by Sneha. 



2. Black Water:

A lonely voyage to find the solitary soul who hides the missing piece of my puzzle. But see! on a broken vessel I, the clown...haha! crossing the black depth of the hearts with melancholic breathe. Black! as black as MY blood....my blood...my mind! How audacious I'm! What I am thinking!!? What?? The ocean with cursed tides would spare me!? Hahaha! Don't know if the silver from the ether would bestow some hope...don't know! If all cry out to tell me with the most optimistic utterance to...to...find me! To know that the piece is within me! Don't know...Am I, I'm!?

Captured and edited by Sneha. 

5 comments: